Ashley from Daily Goods invited all of her blogger friends to join Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop. Hershey has been partnered with the Children’s Miracle Network for over 20 years. And they started the Better Basket Blog Hop in which they donate $10 for each blog participating in the Blog Hop to the Children’s Miracle Network, up t0 $5,000 for blog posts written by April 4, 2010.
In order to participate you have to create a blog post giving another virtual Easter Basket to another blogger and link back to the person who originally gave you the basket.
Here’s the detailed rules so that you can make a difference:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Being bloggers we are part of an amazing community. We have amazing readers and friendships that started all because we started blogging. Let’s use this power to create a difference and help others.
I am inviting ALL of my fellow bloggers who want to make a difference. It will take 10 minutes out of your time. Every post helps, and will add money to the Children’s Miracle Network fund.
We can make a difference